If you鈥檙e considering a master鈥檚 at Manchester, there are a range of ways you can connect with us to find out more.
Taught master's information sessions
Join one of our monthly two-hour taught master's information or subject-specific sessions to learn more about and ask questions on master's study, such as funding, how to apply and student support.
Taught master’s guided campus visits
Book onto a campus visit to hear more about the Master’s student experience, ask our students questions during a Q&A panel, and explore the campus with a student-led guided tour.
Study fairs in the UK
We attend study fairs across the country where you can meet us and learn more about studying for a master’s or PhD at Manchester. The next fairs taking place are:
- – Wednesday, 11 October 2023 (12pm - 3pm)
- – Wednesday, 18 October 2023 (12pm - 3pm)
- – Monday, 6 November 2023 (11.30am - 3pm)
- – Tuesday, 7 November 2023 (11.30am - 3pm)
- – Wednesday, 8 November 2023 (11.30am - 3pm)
- – Thursday, 9 November 2023 (11.30am - 3pm)
- – Friday, 10 November 2023 (11.30am - 3pm)
- – Tuesday, 6 February 2024 (12pm - 3pm)
- – Wednesday, 7 February 2024 (12pm - 3pm)
These fairs are free to attend and student registration opens four weeks ahead of each date.
Education fairs overseas
We aim to meet as many international students as possible at exhibitions and visits around the world; allowing you to learn more about postgraduate study at The 91视频.
For further information, visit our education fairs in overseas countries page.